The herbal plant neem has got chiliad benefits. Its barks, leaves, and seeds have got curative values. Due to its antifungal and antibacterial properties, kitchen accessories made out of neem wood are in high demand.
About chopping board
- Made of single piece of Neem tree
- Easy to clean
- 100% natural and organic
- No chemicals or glues used
- Resistant to chipping and unhealthy microbial formation if proper care is taken.
Scrub your chopping board with hot water and soap. Please do not submerge the wooden chopping board in a sink of water.
- Rinse chopping board and dry thoroughly. Wooden chopping boards should be kept dry when not in use to avoid bacteria formation.
- Re-seasoning once a week helps seal the wood against bacteria.
- Oil application - Applying oil on the wooden chopping board with a soft cloth helps prevent the wood from cracking or pulling apart at the seams. Linseed oil or flax seed -oil is ideal for seasoning. Before applying oil to the cutting board, warm the oil slightly. With this procedure, mineral oil seals the pores of the wood blocking the penetration of moisture.
- Sanding - when refinishing a chopping board, if you like, you can sand the surface of the wood to remove old stains, scratches, and marks It will help the wooden chopping board to last for a long time.