Chopping board is a professional chopping board carved out of a single block of tree for kitchen purpose. High quality Country wood is used. Its 2D design and its thickness helps to keep the board in place. It is 100% natural and organic with no chemicals or glues used for the joints of this chopping board. Hence it is healthy and durable, food grade processed and seasoned. It is a MUST item in every kitchen for the day-to-day needs.
About chopping board
- Durable if maintained properly
- Easy to clean
- 100% natural and organic
- No chemicals or glues used
- Resistant to chipping and unhealthy microbial formation if proper care is taken.
Scrub your chopping board with hot water and soap. Please do not submerge the wooden chopping board in a sink of water.
- Rinse chopping board and dry thoroughly. Wooden chopping boards should be kept dry when not in use to avoid bacteria formation.
- Re-seasoning once a week helps seal the wood against bacteria.
- Oil application - Applying oil on the wooden chopping board with a soft cloth helps prevent the wood from cracking or pulling apart at the seams. Linseed oil or flax seed -oil is ideal for seasoning. Before applying oil to the cutting board, warm the oil slightly. With this procedure, mineral oil seals the pores of the wood blocking the penetration of moisture.
- Sanding - when refinishing a chopping board, if you like, you can sand the surface of the wood to remove old stains, scratches, and marks It will help the wooden chopping board to last for a long time.